Building Survey in Portugal
At Tecnonexe we make sure that we have always working together architects and engineers, this because we believe in team work, and getting together different perspectives.
In Portugal doesn't exist an entity like RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) in Uk. Construction reports, and responsibilities in Portugal are assumed by architects or engineers, and these technicians must be chartered by architect's council or engineering council (Ordem dos Arquitectos ou Ordem dos Engenheiros).
We are an experience group working in ALGARVE - Portugal for more than 2 decades, providing building support services.
We can provide you: Building Survey in Portugal
A building survey is a comprehensive inspection suitable for all properties but especially recommended for:
- All listed buildings;
- Those built before 1900;
- Any building constructed in an unusual way regardless of its age;
- Properties you are planning to renovate or alter in any way;
- Properties which have already had extensive alterations;
We offer a wide range of services relating to boundary matters including:
- Advice on boundary issues;
- Electronic and Geospatial GPS surveys of properties, physical features, using ordinancesurvey drawings to clarify position of boundaries;
- Report writing for submission to a solicitor or court;
- Boundary demarcation;
- Plans for determined boundary;
- Expert witness;
- We can also assist in: Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication and Expert Determination